Sunday, December 13, 2009

Introducing Miss Bene Fit!

Here she is in all her glory - Miss Fit, you may call her "Bene" once you meet her in person. :)
It took me about a week to get used to her & begin the much hesitated process of falling in love. It did help once I added SHU decals:
The first grocery shopping trip with her was extremely comforting. For once in 12 years I didn't have to pile groceries in the front & back seats, AND the trunk. Everything fit perfectly in the hatch...
All the print ads on the Fit picture it with a surfboard in it; for the first time I own a vehicle that fits a surfboard. This may be just the excuse I need to finally learn how to surf, something I've always wanted to do!
I realize I had a hard time letting go of my Gabby, but I have the feeling Bene Fit is gonna work out just fine. And for that, I am forever grateful.

You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you might find, you get what you need. -Rolling Stones.

3 comments:

AnnInMaine said...

You must try surfing! But! Be careful on the east coast of Florida, its very shark infested.

I love the car!

Kartek said...

Not sure if Honda has them, but my rav4 has foldable hooks on the backs of the back seats to hold up grocery bags...not that there's any room left in my trunk with my field gear in it 24/7. Nice touch to avoid having the plastic bags go crazy back there.

YourMama said...

Congratulations!! Hondas are great cars!! Have fun with it!